In this workshop you assemble and make the following:
- A stained and monogrammed (stenciled) mini-tray with handles. You will stain and stencil the tray and attach the handles or take the handle to attach at home.
- A sample piece of glass or mirror you have stenciled with the mixture we use to make faux etched glass.
- A new stencil brush.
- A small jar of pre-mixed product for the glass etching. The products are Fine Stone and Pearl Plaster by Artisan Enhancements mixed with a 1:1 ratio. Larger jars of both products are available for purchase.
- This workshop teaches an easy, economical gift idea. Make more at home.
- Our paint and products are discounted 10% the day of the workshop so you may want to plan to purchase the Vintage Alphabet Stencil set to make gifts at home.
Here are a few uses for the mini trays:
- Hold Mail
- Hold Keys
- Leave Notes for family members
- Cheese board
- Bread board
- Wine stand
- Bridal toasts stand
Contact us to arrange this workshop for groups--birthday parties, bridesmaid gifts etc. Design the board everyone will make with your choice of colors or stains.
Cost: 50.00 per person
Special Price: 45.00 when you bring your own set of Vintage Alphabet Stencils
The minis are also available to be custom ordered here.